New to Lexli?
Meet the Doctor
Our Medical Advisory Board
- Even Skin Tone
- Few, if any, breakouts
- Skin, overall, doesn't look or feel very dry
- T-zone gets slightly oily within several hours
- Occasional breakouts appear on the forehead, nose or chin
- Cheeks are drier than the rest of the face
- Entire face gets oily within a few hours of cleansing
- Breakouts are common
- Pores are enlarged
- Acne breakouts are frequent
The Science Behind Lexli
Media and Blog Coverage
Authored Articles and Books
Press Releases/Media Contacts
That Product could not be found. This is the topic Named: Productnotfound. You edit this in the ADMIN site.
© 2009-2013 Lexli International, Inc. All rights reserved.
All of our products are proudly MADE IN THE U.S.A.