Lexli’s gel-based face moisturizer for oily skin is an oil-free, aloe-based, lightweight formulation that works to regulate the skin’s oil level (sebum) while locking in vital moisture. Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin reduces shine and mattifies the skin while minimizing the appearance of large pores. Skin is left feeling hydrated and comfortable – never greasy.
Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin can be used in the morning and evening, year-round, for those with oily skin. During those months when higher temperatures and increased humidity cause skin to become oilier, all other skin types can use this product for day-time oil control.
Apply after using the Lexli cleanser of your choice, morning and evening.
Pump Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin into the palm of clean hands. Using gentle upward and outward strokes, smooth product onto face and neck until all product is absorbed. When applying in the morning, follow with use of a sunscreen product appropriate for oily skin, such as Lexli Sunscreen Spray, for protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
Recommended Skin Types
Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin is appropriate for use on oily skin types, year-round. Appropriate for all other skin types to control seasonal oiliness.
- Lexli Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin hydrates skin while keeping shine in check.
- Works great as a makeup primer.
- Product is non-comedogenic.
- Like all Lexli products, Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin is certified by Leaping Bunny.
Organic, Pharmaceutical-Grade Aloe Vera; Purified Water; Carbomer; Triethanolamine; Sorbitol; Silk Amino Acids; Glycereth-26; Vitamin B5; Ethylhexylglycerin; Phenoxyethanol; Botanical Fragrance Extracts
Standard size = 4 oz, TSA-Approved Travel Size = .25 oz
"Lexli has done a great job at improving my acne. I have also noticed a change in the texture of my skin, it is incredibly smooth and soft! I also have noticed less red marks all over and a more even tone."
- Organic, Pharmaceutical-Grade Aloe Vera; Purified Water; Carbomer; Triethanolamine; Sorbitol; Silk Amino Acids; Glycereth-26; Vitamin B5; Ethylhexylglycerin; Phenoxyethanol; Botanical Fragrance Extracts