Lexli's hydrating serum has long been a favorite among customers who suffer from dryness, as well as those with irritated or sensitive skin.
Moisture Intensifier Serum starts with a soothing base of pure aloe vera that effectively calms irritation and redness while encouraging healing, plus nurturing ingredients like allantoin for added hydration and skin smoothness; panthenol (vitamin B5) to retain skin moisture; arnica for reduced inflammation; and glycosaminoglycans, which help to improve skin structure.
Moisture Intensifier Serum can be used as an all-over treatment under moisturizer to maximize skin hydration or as a spot treatment for areas particularly prone to dryness. Many customers use Moisture Intensifier Serum after waxing to calm irritated skin.
Directions for Use
Use fingertips to apply a quarter-size amount of Moisture Intensifier Serum to face and neck. Massage into skin until all moisturizer is absorbed. Allow product to dry before applying moisturizer.
This hydrating serum may also be applied as a spot treatment.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Recommended Skin Types
Dry, Normal, Combination, Sensitive, Oily, Acneic
- Lightweight, non-greasy formula
- For use day and night
- Encourages the healing of dry skin
- Quickly calms irritation or redness
- Beneficial for use by those with sensitive skin or eczema, psoriasis or rosacea
- Like all Lexli products, Moisture Intensifier Serum is certified by Leaping Bunny to be cruelty-free
Standard size = 1oz, Deluxe Size = 4 oz, TSA-Approved Travel Size = 0.25oz
"…myskin started to improve in ways I've never noticed before."
"I have tried many many skincare products over the years. My skin is so sensitive, so there are not very many products I can use. Thankfully, Lexli is a product that I found, love and can use."
Ingredients & Info
- Organic, Pharmaceutical-grade Aloe Vera; Purified Water; Propylene Glycol; Glycereth-26; Polysorbate 20; Barley Extract; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Arnica; Glycosaminoglycans; Silk Amino Acids; Vitamin C; Vitamin B6; Allantoin; Vitamin B5; Carbomer; Phenoxyethanol; Tetrasodium EDTA; Ethylhexylglycerin; Triethanolamine; Botanical Fragrance Extracts
- Additional Concerns:
- Redness, Anti-Aging
- Skin Type:
- Dry, Combination