AloeGlyC® is a face exfoliator like no other. Formulated with a base of organic, pharmaceutical-grade aloe vera and glycolic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid, this patented exfoliator features a pH similar to that of a professional chemical peel but without the risk of burn or redness. With just a single use, skin is noticeably brighter and softer. With consistent daily use, AloeGlyC glycolic acid exfoliator improves the appearance of sun-damaged and aging skin by smoothing skin texture, reducing hyperpigmentation, and diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Those with acne also benefit from AloeGlyC's ability to unclog pores and minimize their appearance while reducing post-acne pigmentation.
AloeGlyC is packed with antioxidants, including Vitamin C beads, as well as Vitamins A, D and E and Green Tea, that work to neutralize free radical damage, contributing to healthier- and younger-looking skin.
After 60 days of AloeGlyC use, participants in a consumer trial reported:
- Improved skin tone, including a reduction in hyperpigmentation and redness (86%)
- Improved skin texture, including smoother/softer skin (79%)
At the conclusion of the trial, nearly 30% of participants saw a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, with continuous improvement beyond the 60-day mark, as AloeGlyC use continued. Additionally, participants prone to dryness reported an improvement in hydration, while those prone to acne reported a significant reduction in the frequency of breakouts.
Use AloeGlyC aloe vera exfoliator after cleansing skin with your preferred Lexli cleansing product.
During the first week of use, use AloeGlyC at night only so skin can adjust to the product. For those with particularly sensitive skin, AloeGlyC can be diluted with a small amount of the Lexli moisturizer of your choice. Gradually reduce the amount of moisturizer that is blended with AloeGlyC until your skin tolerates a full-strength application. For those whose skin has adjusted to AloeGlyC, the product can be used up to twice daily – as part of the morning and evening skin care routines.
To apply AloeGlyC, place a nickel-size amount of product in the palm of your hand. Using gentle upward and outward strokes, smooth exfoliator onto face and neck. Use caution to keep product out of eyes. DO NOT WASH OFF. Allow AloeGlyC to sit on skin for 10 to 15 minutes before applying the Lexli moisturizer of your choice.
CAUTION: Use of face exfoliator products, like AloeGlyC, cause sun sensitivity. It is imperative that sunscreen or a moisturizer with sunscreen be applied to skin following use of AloeGlyC, if you intend to go outdoors.
Recommended Skin Types
AloeGlyC facial exfoliator is appropriate for use on all skin types, including normal, dry, combination, sensitive, oily and acne-prone.
- Lexli AloeGlyC activates the skin's natural rejuvenation response, resulting in healthier- and younger-looking skin.
- Brightens dull, uneven skin tone.
- Clears pores and, with consistent use, refines their appearance.
- With consistent use, minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Offers the skin superior antioxidant protection.
- Like all Lexli products, AloeGlyC is certified by Leaping Bunny.
Standard size = 1.0oz, TSA-Approved Travel Size = 0.25oz
"Finding that right exfoliator that smoothes my skin effectively without causing any irritation or redness to my sensitive skin was a struggle until I began to use Lexli's AloeGlyC glycolic acid exfoliator."
"Are you ready for one of my favorite exfoliators? I could not believe after one use my skin was so much smoother!"
Ingredients & Info
- Organic, Pharmaceutical-Grade Aloe Vera; Purified Water; Cetearyl Alcohol; Glycolic Acid; Lactose; Butylene Glycol; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Cellulose; Tridecyl Stearate; Neopentyl Glycol; Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Green Tea Extract; Tridecyl Trimellitate; Cetyl Alcohol; Ceteareth-20; Glycerin; Octyl Palmitate; Vitamin E; Salicylic Acid; Polysorbate-60; Vitamin A; Phenoxyethanol; Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose; Chromium Hydroxide Green; Mica; Black Iron Oxide; Vitamin C; Glycereth-26; Jojoba Seed Oil; Dimethicone; Magnesium Aluminum Silicate; Vitamin B5; Xanthan Gum; Tetrasodium EDTA; Allantoin; BHT; Vitamin D3; Ethylhexlyglycerin; Sodium Metabisulfate; Vitamin C (encapsulated)
- Short Description:
- Glycolic Acid Exfoliator
- Additional Concerns:
- Hyperpigmentation, Redness, Anti-Aging
- Skin Type:
- Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily