Lexli Esthetics Scholarship Program
At Lexli International, we believe that truly beautiful, healthy skin is best achieved through a combination of advanced skin care formulations and the expertise of licensed skin care experts, including estheticians. To support the next generation of esthetics professionals, we are proud to offer the Lexli Esthetics Scholarship Program.
Twice annually (spring and fall), Lexli awards a $1,000 scholarship and a Lexli Professional Introduction Kit (value: $500) to outstanding esthetics students who are enrolled in an esthetics program at an accredited school. To apply, read the Terms & Conditions below and submit the completed the application form and a two-minute YouTube video.
The deadline for the next Lexli scholarship is: APRIL 1, 2018
Program Terms & Conditions
Two (2) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded each year. Funds may be used for tuition and program-related education expenses due to the school or program.
The Lexli Esthetics Scholarship Program is open to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age; who are currently enrolled in an esthetician-specific training program at an accredited esthetics, cosmetology or beauty school and have completed at least one semester or graded cycle; and who have maintained at minimum an 80% attendance rate and an 80% grade average.
The Lexli Esthetics Scholarship will be forfeited if:
- Recipient cannot be notified or does not respond to the award notification.
- Recipient fails to submit tuition and education-related costs by the specified deadline.
- Recipient fails to maintain the minimum 80% attendance rate and an 80% grade average at an accredited esthetics program during the school year of the award.
To be eligible for consideration, application materials must be submitted in full by the entry deadline dates listed on the application form. Application materials include:
- The completed application form, including validation of enrollment.
- The URL of the applicant’s YouTube video, which creatively answers one or more of the following questions:
- Why do you want to be an esthetician?
- Why is proper skin care essential?
- What is your vision for the future of esthetics?
Only one submission will be accepted for each individual. All submissions become the property of Lexli International.
Submissions will be reviewed by a panel of judges comprised of individuals who have a background in esthetics. These individuals will be evaluating submissions for creativity and demonstrated passion for the field of esthetics. The decision of the judges is final.
Shortly after scholarship winners have been determined, Lexli International will notify recipients and request proof of tuition costs and related education expenses (due to the school). After proof-of-costs have been received, Lexli will pay scholarship funds directly to the school or program, on behalf of the scholarship recipient.
LEXLI PROFESSIONAL INTRODUCTION KIT
The Lexli Professional Introduction Kit, valued at more than $500, includes sample sizes of select Lexli aloe vera skin care products for distribution to new clients. Contents include:
- 15 Normal-Combination-Dry sample packs, which include Cleansing Lotion, AloeGlyC® aloe vera exfoliator, Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 and Night Moisturizer.
- 15 Oily sample packs, which include Cleansing Lotion, AloeGlyC, Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin and Sunscreen Spray for Face.
- 10 samples of Tone & Balance, a face toner with multiple uses.
- 10 samples of Lightening Lift, an innovative aloe vera face mask that gives skin a temporary lift and improves the signs of aging when used consistently.
- 10 samples of Hand & Body Lotion, a rich cream that provides immediate relief to dry skin.
- 10 samples of Moisture Intensifier Serum, a rich aloe vera serum that provides intense hydration.
- 10 samples of Day Moisturizer with SPF 30, a glycolic acid moisturizer with anti-aging benefits.
- Collateral materials, including the Lexli Product brochure, Acne brochure, AloeGlyC® instruction cards and a link to the professional protocols guide.
MARKETING AND PROMOTION
Lexli International may utilize scholarship recipients’ likeness, video and the like in advertising, news releases, publicity, websites, social media, internal publications, newsletters, collateral materials, promotional videos, and related marketing efforts.
Lexli Esthetics Scholarships are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
Scholarship recipients are responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of the award.
Lexli International may modify or suspend the Lexli Esthetics Scholarship Program at any time.
For questions related to the Lexli Esthetics Scholarship Program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Scholarship" in the subject line.Click to download the application