Acne Cleanser is formulated to address the multiple factors that encourage the development of acne while healing blemishes, making it a "must have" product for those with acne-prone, oily and even combination skin types.
Featuring a potent combination of acne-fighting ingredients, including a base of organic, pharmaceutical-grade aloe vera, Acne Cleanser removes dirt, debris, acne-causing bacteria and excess oil (sebum) from the skin's surface while deep-cleaning the pores. With consistent use, this advanced formulation helps to balance the skin's sebum levels, thereby reducing shine while eliminating congestion, calming inflammation and refining the pores. The addition of antioxidants help to fight free-radical damage, thereby optimizing skin health.
Use of Acne Cleanser is the first step in the Lexli Acne Skin Care Routine. Product should be used morning, evening and after exercise.
Moisten face with lukewarm water. Using fingertips and moving from the middle of the face to the outside, gently massage a nickel-sized amount of Acne Cleanser onto the skin. Pay special attention to the t-zone, which tends to be especially oily, as well as any areas of the skin that are particularly prone to acne. For optimal results, massage Acne Cleanser onto the skin for approximately 30 seconds. Remove thoroughly by gently using a cloth moistened with lukewarm water. The skin may alternately be rinsed with hands but be sure that product is removed thoroughly. Blot skin dry with a clean towel.
Follow with use of Tone & Balance, AloeGlyC® or a Lexli moisturizer appropriate for your skin type. Those with mild acne can choose a moisturizer in the normal-to-dry range, while those with moderate to severe acne should use Lexli Acne Moisturizer with Sunblock.
Recommended Skin Types
Lexli Acne Cleanser is specially formulated for acne-prone, oily and combination skin.
- Lexli Acne Cleanser effectively reduces the potential for acne breakouts while healing existing blemishes.
- This acne facial cleanser controls the production of oil and helps to reduce shine.
- Clears pores and, with consistent use, refines their appearance.
- Reduces skin inflammation.
- While Acne Cleanser is a potent formulation, it is non-irritating and does not over-dry the skin.
- Like all Lexli products, Acne Cleanser is certified by Leaping Bunny.
Standard size = 1.6oz, TSA-Approved Travel Size = 0.25oz
"Lexli has done a great job at improving my acne. I have also noticed a change in the texture of my skin, it is incredibly smooth and soft! I also have noticed less red marks all over and a more even tone."
Ingredients & Info
- Organic, Pharmaceutical-grade Aloe Vera; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Purified Water; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Sorbitol; Sulfur; Witch Hazel; Salicylic Acid; Glyceryl Stearate SE; Glycol Stearate; Saponins; PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate; Vitamin B5; PEG-150 Distearate; Polyquaternium-10; Potassium Sorbate; Eucalyptus Oil; Vitamin E; Vitamin A; Vitamin B3; Vitamin D3; Acrylates; Phenoxyethanol; Ethylhexylglycerin; Triethanolamine; Tetrasodium EDTA
- Short Description:
- Salicylic Acid Facial Cleanser
- Skin Type:
- Oily, Acne-Prone